Join our team and help us to shape the future of corporate real estate and facility management, strategic sourcing and contract governance. We are currently looking for an Associate Consultant. To apply, click here.
WHO WE ARE:
SIREAS is a fast-paced, energetic consulting firm delivering real estate and outsourcing management consulting with expertise in solution design, portfolio and vendor management, sourcing strategy and governance. SIREAS is one of the few expert advisory firms providing advisory support and services across the full range of Corporate Real Estate disciplines: from high-level corporate real estate strategy to organizational design and performance, portfolio management, workplace optimization, facilities services, outsourcing and vendor/supplier decision making and governance.
SIREAS works with some of the top brands and largest organizations in the world; like Google, Microsoft, Newell Brands, United Technologies and Ericsson. We provide the unique opportunity to gain experience working with organizations across many different industries and have a passion for partnering with our clients over long-term engagements to achieve their highest performance.
SIREAS is a woman owned business. SIREAS culture encourages a commitment to do what is best for our customers, a passion for the strategic work we do and a flexible work environment for our employees.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking an Associate Consultant to join our team who will be responsible to fulfill roles such as financial analysis, business process documentation, supplier research, benchmarking, and report development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute in specific roles on engagement teams assigned to client projects. Work as an effective member of the team and apply your skills, knowledge and critical thinking to specific assignments.
- Participate in the research and development of appropriate tools to support the organization in delivering cost effective, quality services to client base.
- Support multiple project teams in the development and production of analytical documentation including pricing models (spreadsheets), financial baselines of current costs, Requests for Information, Qualifications and Proposals and written reports
- Produce and present documents, presentations, databases, and analytical models to support our analyses and recommendations.
- Research and maintain current knowledge about specific industry trends and solutions.
- Maintain the company template database as required.
- Promote brand building and business development. Understand SIREAS’s suite of products and services and leverage your technical skills to support sales efforts as required.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Candidate’s ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of the project, to think about the best solutions for the issues and questions that arise, and to keep the best interest of the client in the forefront when making decisions.
- Independent work planning skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and expectations simultaneously are essential.
- The Associate Consultant role will contribute to written deliverables, client meetings, and working sessions based on project need.
- Successful candidates have an aptitude to learn clients’ business processes and applications quickly while learning about managing project work and expectations to meet SIREAS’ obligations and commitments to the clients.
- Our work is entirely project based, and ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in similar environments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or equivalent masters degree in real estate or finance is preferred.
- 3+ years prior experience in a related field (Corporate Real Estate, Procurement/Purchasing or Consulting) is required.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word expertise required. The ability to develop macros, complex formulas, pivot tables, and list/database functions to create custom applications that manipulate large amounts of data is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and creation of business metrics is a plus.
- The ability to work as an integral part of a collaborative team is paramount.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; excellent benefit package including bonus pool; health & dental insurance; flexible time off & more!
To apply, click here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time