We are currently seeking a Managing Director to join the team. If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to email@example.com
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Managing Director in the Corporate Real Estate Services practice, you will lead teams working on diverse functional assignments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As Managing Director, manage multiple teams of talented, high energy, experienced individuals in delivering sophisticated solutions to client needs.
- Actively market the firm’s services, manage client relationships, grow the customer base, and contribute to company growth strategy and credibility within the industry.
- Provide advisory support in the development of facilities and real estate strategies to help our clients deliver and manage best in class assets to include outsourcing reviews, managing third party vendor negotiations, assessing customer practices and proposing improvements, evaluating technology options, developing strategic real estate plans, implementing standards, organizational restructuring, and tactical project management.
- Hire, manage and mentor staff in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Initiate and follow through on research and development of appropriate tools to support the organization in delivering cost effective, quality services to SIREAS’ client base.
- Contribute to client teams with your skills, knowledge, and critical thinking to analyze data to develop a story; create recommendations; research and develop cutting edge solutions.
- Maintain cutting edge technical expertise in relevant industry trends and solutions.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Candidate’s ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of the project, to think about the best solutions for the issues and questions that arise, and to keep the best interest of the client in the forefront when making decisions.
- Independent work planning skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and expectations simultaneously are essential.
- The Managing Director role will generate written deliverables, and lead client meetings and working sessions based on project need.
- Successful candidates have an aptitude to learn clients’ business processes and applications quickly while managing project work and expectations to meet SIREAS’ obligations and commitments to the clients.
- Our work is entirely project based, and ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in similar environments.
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be organized and detail oriented.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or equivalent degree is desired, as is active involvement with professional organizations in the Corporate Real Estate arena.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in project management, real estate, portfolio management, transaction management, lease administration, workplace services and/or facilities management required; either within a corporate or service provider environment.
- Superior relationship management and communications skills are required, as is demonstrable ability to affect change within an organization.
- The ability to lead a collaborative team is paramount.
- Candidate must have advanced Microsoft Office expertise.
- Travel averages less than 25%.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; benefits package including bonus pool; health insurance; flexible time off & more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.