We are currently seeking a Manager to join the team. If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to email@example.com.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking a Manager to work with a team of talented, high energy, experienced associates in delivering sophisticated solutions to client needs. You will actively manage client relationships, market the firm’s services, grow the customer base and contribute to the company growth strategy and credibility within the industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to service delivery teams with your skills, knowledge, and critical thinking for the development of financial baselines, pricing models, Requests for Information and presentations, creation of recommendations and development of innovative solutions.
- Tackle assignments that involve facilities and supply management, moving from the broadest possible view of the enterprise to individual projects. Examples include outsourcing reviews, managing third party vendor negotiations, assessing customer practices and proposing improvements, evaluating technology options, implementing standards, organizational restructuring and tactical project management.
- Manage and mentor team staffed on projects in a fast paced, changing corporate environment.
- Initiate and follow through on research and development of appropriate tools to support the organization in delivering cost effective, quality services to client base.
- Maintain innovative technical expertise in relevant industry trends and solutions.
- Promote brand building and business development. Understand SIREAS’s suite of products and services and leverage your technical skills to support sales efforts as required.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Candidate’s ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of the project, to think about the best solutions for the issues and questions that arise, and to keep the best interest of the client in the forefront when making decisions.
- Independent work planning skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and expectations simultaneously are essential.
- The Manager role will generate written deliverables, and participate or lead client meetings, and working sessions based on project need.
- Successful candidates have an aptitude to learn clients’ business processes and applications quickly while managing project work and expectations to meet SIREAS’ obligations and commitments to the clients.
- Our work is entirely project based, and ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in similar environments.
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be organized and detail oriented.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate or finance is required, MBA or equivalent master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in project or supplier management (in a corporate or consulting environment) is required.
- Superior relationship management and communications skills are required, as is demonstrable ability to affect change within an organization.
- The ability to work as an integral part of a collaborative team is paramount.
- Candidate must have advanced Microsoft Office expertise. The ability to evaluate and utilize macros, complex formulas, pivot tables, and list/database functions is critical.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; benefits package including bonus pool; health insurance; flexible time off & more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.