Solutions Development Manager
We are currently seeking a Solutions Development Manager to join the team. If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a key member of the consulting team, you will work with multiple teams of talented, high energy, experienced associates to deliver sophisticated and effective solutions that address a variety of client needs. The primary purpose of the role is to develop real estate and facilities management strategic solutions for SIREAS clients. The Solutions Development Manager is responsible for:
- Work with the team to develop clear, articulate, and winning value propositions for presentation to our prospective clients.
- Review and assess clients’ real estate and facility management organizations, policies, structures, processes and costs to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency and savings.
- Lead comprehensive sourcing initiatives to develop optimal delivery solutions that span a broad array of facility management and real estate functions as well as ancillary services such as mail, food, print, and security. Manage clients through the bid process, from prospecting to RFI, RFP, presentation, contracting, transition, and ongoing governance.
- Analyze proposed staffing and pricing models, savings incentives, technology solutions and real estate and FM service delivery models against industry best practice.
- Assess clients’ financial and/or operational risks.
- Develop effective governance structures inclusive of policy, process, organization and platform to ensure achievement of customer goals.
- Maintain comprehensive expertise in relevant industry trends and solutions, represent SIREAS at industry professional events and manage supplier database.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Strategic mindset – identify the big picture, develop a strategic roadmap, and successfully execute strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Client-centric – dedicated to exceeding clients’ expectations and delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Influential – persuasive yet instills confidence among stakeholders, strong desire to drive change and obtain results.
- Connector – brings together various stakeholders across the organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of all real estate and facilities services typically offered in the industry.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of performance-based contracting and industry pricing structures.
- Energetic, thrives in a fast-paced environment; maintains a reserve of capacity when others are fading.
- Track record of exceptional performance and ability to manage competing demands.
- Relates well across levels; establishes confidence and trust; highly regarded by peers and leaders.
- Highly organized with advanced project management skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Possess creativity to explore and envision unique solutions to meet client objectives.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree minimum.
- Proven track record of leadership in complex roles.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry related experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; benefits package including bonus pool; health insurance; flexible time off & more!
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to: email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.