We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team who will be responsible to fulfill roles such as financial analysis, business process documentation, supplier research, benchmarking, and report development. If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to: email@example.com.
- Data entry, data validation and data organization.
- Abstraction, analysis and interpretation of corporate real estate documents.
- Produce written deliverables, presentations, and analytical models to support our analyses and recommendations.
- Support multiple project teams in the development and production of analytical documentation including pricing models (spreadsheets), financial baselines of current costs, Requests for Information, Qualifications and Proposals and written reports.
- Contribute in specific roles on teams assigned to client projects. Work as an effective member of the team and apply your skills, knowledge and critical thinking to specific assignments.
- Participation in remote client meetings and occasional face-to-face working sessions with clients.
- Contribute to the company template database as required.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Participate in the research and development of appropriate tools to support the organization in delivering cost effective, quality services to client base.
- Research and maintain current knowledge about specific industry trends and solutions.
- Promote brand building and business development. Understand SIREAS’s suite of products and services and leverage your technical skills to support sales efforts as required.
- General administrative and operational support.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
Candidate’s ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of the project, to think about the best solutions for the issues and questions that arise, and to keep the best interest of the client in the forefront when making decisions.
Independent work planning skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and expectations simultaneously are essential.
Successful candidates have an aptitude to learn clients’ business processes and applications quickly while learning about managing project work and expectations to meet SIREAS’ obligations and commitments to the clients.
Our work is entirely project based; ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in similar environments.
Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be organized and detail oriented.
Ability to exhibit very high attention to detail in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
“Self-starter” mentality and an ability to “connect the dots” in order to solve problems using logic and intuition.
Ability to interpret and set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume, detail-oriented environment.
Ability to take direction from others and be coachable.
Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
The ability to work as an integral part of a collaborative team is paramount.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or equivalent master’s degree in real estate or finance is preferred.
3+ years prior experience in a related field (Corporate Real Estate, Procurement/Purchasing or Consulting) is required.
Familiarity and knowledge of commercial real estate fundamentals is a plus.
Ability to analyze both qualitative and quantitative information
Candidate must have advanced expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. The ability to develop macros, complex formulas, pivot tables, and list/database functions to create custom applications that manipulate large amounts of data is preferred.
Basic knowledge of statistics and creation of business metrics is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; benefits package including bonus pool; health insurance; flexible time off & more!
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit a detailed resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.