Date: April 2, 2020
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
Presenter: Ingrid Fenn, President & CEO, SIREAS, LLC
Organizations often invest a lot of time and resources in developing a CRE & facilities services delivery model and sourcing strategy. But if equal consideration is not given to the appropriate contract structure and governance model, serious misalignment, unexpected costs, and unintended legal exposures may occur.
The 2020 SIREAS Executive Webinar Series will open with a program that looks at different types of contracts, and how they align with different service delivery models and service provider arrangements. Participants will gain new and immediately actionable insight into the following questions:
- How can contract structures influence results?
- Transactional vs. relational contracts; how do you know what is right for you?
- What is the difference between agency and principal, and how does it impact risk and cost?
- How can you build a framework that supports and promotes innovation?
- What are your options when your contract and either your expectations or your results aren’t properly aligned?
A limited number of registrations are available.