We are currently seeking an Associate Consultant to join the team in NYC. If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position to email@example.com.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking an Associate Consultant to join our team who will be responsible to fulfill roles such as financial analysis, business process documentation, supplier research, benchmarking, and report development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute in specific roles on engagement teams assigned to client projects. Work as an effective member of the team and apply your skills, knowledge and critical thinking to specific assignments
- Participate in the research and development of appropriate tools to support the organization in delivering cost effective, quality services to client base
- Support multiple project teams in the development and production of analytical documentation including pricing models (spreadsheets), financial baselines of current costs, Requests for Information, Qualifications and Proposals and written reports
- Produce and present documents, presentations, databases, and analytical models to support our analyses and recommendations
- Research and maintain current knowledge about specific industry trends and solutions
- Maintain the company template database as required
- Promote brand building and business development. Understand SIREAS’s suite of products and services and leverage your technical skills to support sales efforts as required
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Candidate’s ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of the project, to think about the best solutions for the issues and questions that arise, and to keep the best interest of the client in the forefront when making decisions.
- Independent work planning skills and ability to manage multiple deliverables and expectations simultaneously are essential.
- The Associate Consultant role will contribute to written deliverables, client meetings, and working sessions based on project need.
- Successful candidates have an aptitude to learn clients’ business processes and applications quickly while learning about managing project work and expectations to meet SIREAS’ obligations and commitments to the clients.
- Our work is entirely project based, and ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in similar environments.
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be organized and detail oriented.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree in real estate or finance is preferred.
- 3+ years prior experience in a related field (Corporate Real Estate, Procurement/Purchasing or Consulting) is required.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills as well as advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word expertise. The ability to develop macros, complex formulas, pivot tables, and list/database functions to create custom applications that manipulate large amounts of data is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and creation of business metrics is a plus.
- The ability to work as an integral part of a collaborative team is paramount.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; benefit package including bonus pool; health & dental insurance; flexible time off & more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.